News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Exelate launches optimization lab for publishers
Targeting ads is absolutely necessary for online marketers; without targeting, studies have shown that ads can fall on deaf ears or blind eyes. The problem? Some marketers still aren't sure how to target their client base or how to best use the information provided by consumers to increase the ROI of campaigns. Enter eXelate's optimization lab, touted to help publishers and advertising networks optimize their targeting abilities.
"We're able to analyze a targeted event and improve the subsequent response rate for our clients campaigns, all without data integration or cross-site information transfer, and without creating user profiles or revealing any personally identifiable information," said Mark Zagorski, Chief Revenue Officer for eXelate.
The platform filters and analyzes personally unidentifiable information gathered from publisher partners. The data is then accessed through Targeting Trigger; advertising networks can then serve targeted ads via untargeted media once a consumer surfs into a relevant publisher site from the eXelate eXchange. According to company data, the platform has helped to improve the click-through rate for one campaign (served on eXelate's Hispanic channel) by 300% when compared to running the same campaign through a Run-of-Network campaign.
"By constantly analyzing and refining the targeting information that we garner, we can further increase the lift that ad networks receive, ensuring even higher CPMs and making the advertising pie bigger for all," said Iri Zohar, eXelate CEO.
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...