News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Exelate launches optimization lab for publishers
Targeting ads is absolutely necessary for online marketers; without targeting, studies have shown that ads can fall on deaf ears or blind eyes. The problem? Some marketers still aren't sure how to target their client base or how to best use the information provided by consumers to increase the ROI of campaigns. Enter eXelate's optimization lab, touted to help publishers and advertising networks optimize their targeting abilities.
"We're able to analyze a targeted event and improve the subsequent response rate for our clients campaigns, all without data integration or cross-site information transfer, and without creating user profiles or revealing any personally identifiable information," said Mark Zagorski, Chief Revenue Officer for eXelate.
The platform filters and analyzes personally unidentifiable information gathered from publisher partners. The data is then accessed through Targeting Trigger; advertising networks can then serve targeted ads via untargeted media once a consumer surfs into a relevant publisher site from the eXelate eXchange. According to company data, the platform has helped to improve the click-through rate for one campaign (served on eXelate's Hispanic channel) by 300% when compared to running the same campaign through a Run-of-Network campaign.
"By constantly analyzing and refining the targeting information that we garner, we can further increase the lift that ad networks receive, ensuring even higher CPMs and making the advertising pie bigger for all," said Iri Zohar, eXelate CEO.
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...