News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Channel Intelligence launches new ecommerce tool in beta
If you’d like a better way of communicating ideas and information about the products in your online store, check out the new offering from Channel Intelligence. CI Exchange, also called CiEx, is a new tool which allows etailers to exchange information with other users in the system quickly and easily.
"Today, most eCommerce data exchange occurs via FTP and data feeds. The method of exchange is slow, unreliable and prone to mistakes," said Robert Sefick, chief technology officer, Channel Intelligence. "CiEx solves these issues by implementing a service oriented architecture for exchanging strongly typed items in near real time."
The platform works by giving users with similar data and business information the ability to share product information with one another. The product information is clustered together and users can even form groups to exchange their ideas and information. This is similar to how consumers are creating profiles and exchanging information within social networks. Users can join as many groups as they would like, giving them nearly unlimited access to helpful products or to consumers who could use their products.
Currently the platform is being tested in beta so that Channel Intelligence can test just how depp the communications can be and how users will be able to best use the interface. The platform should open to all ecommerce users later this year.
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...