News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7Search upgrades PPC offerings
New tools have been released by pay per click advertising network 7Search. The new upgrades give marketers more control over PPC ad campaigns.
Right now, 7Search serves up more than 1 billion search queries each month. The upgrades include direct navigation, geotargeting and conversion tracking.
Geotargeting is a huge benefit to search marketers because they can determine which consumers see their ads by geographic location. Most geotargeting hubs allow marketers to narrow their field by zip code, state or region. For local marketers, especially, this is a big deal. Many local businesses it simply isn't feasible to sell their products (in downtown Kansas City, for example) to consumers (in Missoula, Montana, for example) because of the huge shipping fees that would be involved. Narrowing their targeting so that only consumers within their city location gives them ad edge.
The second addition is conversion tracking. This allows marketers to track consumer actions - like generating a lead or converting from shopper to buyer. A code is embedded on each page of the website so that marketers can determine what users are doing throughout the website.
The final addition is click-free direct navigation. This allows marketers to bid to receive traffic from consumers who type in the URL or who have the URL bookmarked. There are 5,000 keywords that have been mapped to thematic URLs to help drive traffic.
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...