News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7Search upgrades PPC offerings
New tools have been released by pay per click advertising network 7Search. The new upgrades give marketers more control over PPC ad campaigns.
Right now, 7Search serves up more than 1 billion search queries each month. The upgrades include direct navigation, geotargeting and conversion tracking.
Geotargeting is a huge benefit to search marketers because they can determine which consumers see their ads by geographic location. Most geotargeting hubs allow marketers to narrow their field by zip code, state or region. For local marketers, especially, this is a big deal. Many local businesses it simply isn't feasible to sell their products (in downtown Kansas City, for example) to consumers (in Missoula, Montana, for example) because of the huge shipping fees that would be involved. Narrowing their targeting so that only consumers within their city location gives them ad edge.
The second addition is conversion tracking. This allows marketers to track consumer actions - like generating a lead or converting from shopper to buyer. A code is embedded on each page of the website so that marketers can determine what users are doing throughout the website.
The final addition is click-free direct navigation. This allows marketers to bid to receive traffic from consumers who type in the URL or who have the URL bookmarked. There are 5,000 keywords that have been mapped to thematic URLs to help drive traffic.
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...