News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox sees strong growth in video for small businesses
Small businesses may not have the deep pockets that large Madison Avenue advertising companies require, but they aren't letting that stop them from entering the online video fray. Many are turning to self-serve video options like the one offered by Jivox.
According to company information, small e-tailers - from travel sites to real estate professionals - are signing on to create their own video ads for the Internet.
The Jivox platform gives these smaller advertisers a simple and affordable solution to the video ad crunch. Marketers can use existing video content to create ads and distribute them through the Jivox network. Ads can be targeted to different consumer bases.
“In a time when small businesses are feeling the crunch from tightened consumer budgets, they are eager to find cost-effective advertising alternatives that will bring new customers in the door,” said Jivox founder and CEO Diaz Nesamoney. “The rapid adoption of the Jivox service and the results we’ve been able to achieve demonstrates that the Jivox service can generate traffic for advertisers, build their brand awareness and drive new business.”
With Jivox, marketers can create streaming, banner or floating video ads from existing video clips. The ads can be targeted according to content, geographic location or demographic.
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...