News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox sees strong growth in video for small businesses
Small businesses may not have the deep pockets that large Madison Avenue advertising companies require, but they aren't letting that stop them from entering the online video fray. Many are turning to self-serve video options like the one offered by Jivox.
According to company information, small e-tailers - from travel sites to real estate professionals - are signing on to create their own video ads for the Internet.
The Jivox platform gives these smaller advertisers a simple and affordable solution to the video ad crunch. Marketers can use existing video content to create ads and distribute them through the Jivox network. Ads can be targeted to different consumer bases.
“In a time when small businesses are feeling the crunch from tightened consumer budgets, they are eager to find cost-effective advertising alternatives that will bring new customers in the door,” said Jivox founder and CEO Diaz Nesamoney. “The rapid adoption of the Jivox service and the results we’ve been able to achieve demonstrates that the Jivox service can generate traffic for advertisers, build their brand awareness and drive new business.”
With Jivox, marketers can create streaming, banner or floating video ads from existing video clips. The ads can be targeted according to content, geographic location or demographic.
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...