News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
T9Space offers mobile website solution
Think you have to employ another website developer and spend hours upon hours approving a new layout to have a top of the line mobile website? Think again. A new platform from T9Space offers a simple solution to the mobile website conundrum.
Rather than spending valuable time, effort and resources creating a completely new mobile website, the T9Space platform offers the ability to create a mobile site from your existing Internet site in a matter of clicks.
"Most businesses will wait to go mobile until the returns outweigh the costs." says Razvan Suprovici, CEO and Founder of T9Space. "T9space's "Slash Mobile" service was designed to encourage business to make mobile versions of their websites by eliminating the costs."
Here is how the platform works. Publishers or marketers simply log on to the service and enter their existing website address. The platform then recreates a graphics-reduced version of their website for the mobile web. Marketers then click through the mobile version and vote (via "Thumbs Up" or "Thumbs Down" clicks) to determine which pages will be most useful to consumers. The pages that don't make the cut don't go into the mobile site. When finished reviewing, marketers click the "Done" button and T9Space generates a mobile code to be place in the "/mobile" folder.
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...