News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Itsmy.com reaches the million-user mark
The mobile social space is filling up face and advertisers need to take notice. According to company data from itsmy.com, the mobile social network has signed its one-millionth user to the ad-supported platform.
For marketers this is a big milestone because of the sheer number of consumers signed up to the mobile social network. It is also interesting to note that itsmy.com has determined there are two types of users, both of which are active in different ways. The first user is the uploader. This consumer has a full profile and creates their own content to distribute to other users. The second user is the downloader, which surfs for fresh content and watches mobile television.
Sabine Irrgang, COO Gofresh said, "Our users get 24/7 entertainment with an advanced networking aspect. Everybody can make his personal choice – heavy communication or creation of the coolest personal homepage or uploading favourite videos."
About 80% of the users on itsmy.com, which gives users their own mobile domain (theirname.itsmy.com) from which to share content and connect with friends, are from the US and Europe. In the US, the highest populations of users are in Texas and California. In Europe, the highest populations of users are located in the UK, Ireland and Spain.
Tags: mobile social marketing
- Top tips to capitalize on social apps
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...