News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Krillion allows users to search locally for products
The next step in local advertising has arrived at Krillion.com. Many studies have shown that a detriment to online shopping is that some consumers don't want to wait for delivery. Many stores are now offering local pick-up. Krillion.com is taking that one step further and allowing consumers to search online for local product locations.
“Manufacturer websites are often an essential resource for consumers researching products. Today, what consumers need is comprehensive product information and a direct connection to local retailers. The Krillion manufacturer widget is a turnkey solution that fills that critical need, making it easy for manufacturers to quickly add this functionality to their websites and drive more sales to their dealer networks,” said Joel Toledano, co-founder and CEO of Krillion.
Panasonic is the first big-name brand to sign on with the "Locate A Store" dealer search engine at Krillion.com. The data feed gives online shoppers several in-store options for their search results from a single website visit, cutting drastically the time many consumers spend looking for product information and location for purchases. Consumers can still buy online but with the option to pick up locally, they don't have to wait through the standard delivery time. This is sure to entice many more consumers to shop online.
- Top tips to capitalize on social apps
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...