News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Krillion allows users to search locally for products
The next step in local advertising has arrived at Krillion.com. Many studies have shown that a detriment to online shopping is that some consumers don't want to wait for delivery. Many stores are now offering local pick-up. Krillion.com is taking that one step further and allowing consumers to search online for local product locations.
“Manufacturer websites are often an essential resource for consumers researching products. Today, what consumers need is comprehensive product information and a direct connection to local retailers. The Krillion manufacturer widget is a turnkey solution that fills that critical need, making it easy for manufacturers to quickly add this functionality to their websites and drive more sales to their dealer networks,” said Joel Toledano, co-founder and CEO of Krillion.
Panasonic is the first big-name brand to sign on with the "Locate A Store" dealer search engine at Krillion.com. The data feed gives online shoppers several in-store options for their search results from a single website visit, cutting drastically the time many consumers spend looking for product information and location for purchases. Consumers can still buy online but with the option to pick up locally, they don't have to wait through the standard delivery time. This is sure to entice many more consumers to shop online.
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to increase viewability, deflate fraud
- Expert: The most important social metrics for brands
- Smartphones reach new milestone in U.S.
- 400% rise in alcohol advertising not turning U.S. into country of drunks
- Survey uncovers negative attitudes towards wearable tech
- Survey: A little research goes a long way for salespeople
- Mobile Roundup: Payment options, partnerships announced
- Top 5 tips for overworked SMBs
Featured White Papers