News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Krillion allows users to search locally for products
The next step in local advertising has arrived at Krillion.com. Many studies have shown that a detriment to online shopping is that some consumers don't want to wait for delivery. Many stores are now offering local pick-up. Krillion.com is taking that one step further and allowing consumers to search online for local product locations.
“Manufacturer websites are often an essential resource for consumers researching products. Today, what consumers need is comprehensive product information and a direct connection to local retailers. The Krillion manufacturer widget is a turnkey solution that fills that critical need, making it easy for manufacturers to quickly add this functionality to their websites and drive more sales to their dealer networks,” said Joel Toledano, co-founder and CEO of Krillion.
Panasonic is the first big-name brand to sign on with the "Locate A Store" dealer search engine at Krillion.com. The data feed gives online shoppers several in-store options for their search results from a single website visit, cutting drastically the time many consumers spend looking for product information and location for purchases. Consumers can still buy online but with the option to pick up locally, they don't have to wait through the standard delivery time. This is sure to entice many more consumers to shop online.
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...