News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Krillion allows users to search locally for products
The next step in local advertising has arrived at Krillion.com. Many studies have shown that a detriment to online shopping is that some consumers don't want to wait for delivery. Many stores are now offering local pick-up. Krillion.com is taking that one step further and allowing consumers to search online for local product locations.
“Manufacturer websites are often an essential resource for consumers researching products. Today, what consumers need is comprehensive product information and a direct connection to local retailers. The Krillion manufacturer widget is a turnkey solution that fills that critical need, making it easy for manufacturers to quickly add this functionality to their websites and drive more sales to their dealer networks,” said Joel Toledano, co-founder and CEO of Krillion.
Panasonic is the first big-name brand to sign on with the "Locate A Store" dealer search engine at Krillion.com. The data feed gives online shoppers several in-store options for their search results from a single website visit, cutting drastically the time many consumers spend looking for product information and location for purchases. Consumers can still buy online but with the option to pick up locally, they don't have to wait through the standard delivery time. This is sure to entice many more consumers to shop online.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...