News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Krillion allows users to search locally for products
The next step in local advertising has arrived at Krillion.com. Many studies have shown that a detriment to online shopping is that some consumers don't want to wait for delivery. Many stores are now offering local pick-up. Krillion.com is taking that one step further and allowing consumers to search online for local product locations.
“Manufacturer websites are often an essential resource for consumers researching products. Today, what consumers need is comprehensive product information and a direct connection to local retailers. The Krillion manufacturer widget is a turnkey solution that fills that critical need, making it easy for manufacturers to quickly add this functionality to their websites and drive more sales to their dealer networks,” said Joel Toledano, co-founder and CEO of Krillion.
Panasonic is the first big-name brand to sign on with the "Locate A Store" dealer search engine at Krillion.com. The data feed gives online shoppers several in-store options for their search results from a single website visit, cutting drastically the time many consumers spend looking for product information and location for purchases. Consumers can still buy online but with the option to pick up locally, they don't have to wait through the standard delivery time. This is sure to entice many more consumers to shop online.
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...