News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Jivox launches video ad platform for small businesses
A new self-serve ad platform is now available for small and medium sized businesses interested in online video. The platform, from Jivox, offers users the ability to create and target ads with one buy.
"[It] allows local businesses, independent professionals, and small enterprises to get their products and services in front of the right customers in a way that is rich and compelling and drives new business,” said Diaz Nesamoney, founder and CEO of Jivox. “Jivox can empower small businesses to take advantage of the burgeoning advertising opportunities within online video.”
Online video has shown great growth from a consumer standpoint. Over the past two years the number of consumers who have downloaded a favorite television show or movie clip has grown exponentially. At the same time, marketers are beginning to catch the wave as consumers admit they would rather watch an online video ad than pay for downloading services to view their favorite video clips.
The cost of producing online video ads has been the major stumbling block for most advertisers because it has become clear that using the same commercials on television as on the Internet will not work. Online users want a different type of experience, which means advertisers need to come up with newer ways to engage an audience with online video advertising. By allowing marketers a DIY option, Jivox could position itself to provide small and medium sized business greater access to an ever-increasing online segment.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...