RSS feed Get our RSS feed

News by Topic




BizReport : March 27, 2008 Archive

March 27, 2008 Archive

Advertising | March 27, 2008

Use of alternative media to rise

PQ Media predicts that, by 2012, one dollar in every four will be spent on alternative media as advertising strategies change along with consumer habits. >>

Advertising | March 27, 2008

Improved ad targeting for AdWords advertisers

Advertisers can now target ads demographically with a new bidding feature, announces Google AdWords. >>

Research | March 27, 2008

YouTube brand top in U.K.

In just twelve months, the number of Internet users visiting video websites in the U.K. has rocketed, according to recent data released by internet monitoring firm Hitwise. >>

Research | March 27, 2008

Study: Consumers want online customization

Consumers are no longer satisfied with simply finding a good deal after a long search online. They are also unsatisfied with cookie-cutter products that everyone else has. According to a recent Brand Keys study, today's online consumer wants product and service information that is customized to their preferences. >>



Advertising | March 27, 2008

Emerging Media Buying Service launched by Catalyst

Online video, online gaming, social networking. All of these emerging markets are hot properties for marketers but many advertisers aren't sure how to utilize these new markets. Enter a new platform from Catalyst for emerging markets. >>

Ecommerce | March 27, 2008

TrialPay offers another solution for advertisers, etailers

According to research, only about 1% of the online population actually buys products online. Whether turning to the Internet solely for research or enjoying cyber window shopping is unclear. What is clear is that if etailers could engage the other 99%, online shopping revenues would go through the roof. >>