News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
March 12, 2008 Archive
Search Marketing | March 12, 2008
Britain’s leading directory publisher, Yell.com, will launch its own ad network this month to provide their clients with an expanded web presence. >>
Research | March 12, 2008
In light of their uber-use of technology, you’d assume that younger generations of Internet users would be savvier than older, less technologically-submerged age groups. But are they? >>
Ecommerce | March 12, 2008
More and more Americans are opting to use alternative payment methods online, according to a recent survey by Forrester Research, and retailers should be aware that implementing multiple payment methods could increase sales. >>
Mobile Marketing | March 12, 2008
Packaged goods companies are beginning to adopt a more proactive stance to the mobile realm. With the help of CellFire, a mobile coupon company, many CPG brands including General Mills and Kimberly-Clark are testing a system which will deliver coupons to Kroger consumers via their mobiles. >>
Advertising | March 12, 2008
Forget about catching a kid's attention with Saturday morning cartoons or after-school sit-coms. Today's marketers needs to do more because today's kids are superior multi-taskers and can often be found watching television, surfing the Internet and chatting on their mobiles at the same time. >>
Social Marketing | March 12, 2008
Targeting a wealthy consumer base may be simpler than some online marketers realized. According to a recent WealthSurvey from the Luxury Institute about 60% of wealthy consumers visit social networks. >>
- Yahoo introduces one-stop business listing dashboard for SMBs
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Amazon facilitates social gifting on Facebook
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...