News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SpaceTime 1.0 launches 3-D browsing tool
Users wanting a better connection with their favorite places online will likely be drawn to a new portal called SpaceTime 1.0. The browser, launched this week, allows users to browse in a 3-dimensional environment which will likely encourage higher engagement levels - a good thing for users and advertisers alike.
Users can view images, Internet pages and online video among other things, the same as with any other browser. The change is in how users see the items. Rather than a typical search listing which places items in a list, the SpaceTime 1.0 tool users can shuffle through different search results without switching back and forth between webpages.
The navigation tool can zoom, pan and flip through different results and users can save the results that match their query closest so that they can easily return to the pages in the future.
While this tool is great for users, advertisers could also benefit from the changes made in the 3-D offering. Because users can navigate more simply and can save results for future viewing, it stands to reason that ads viewed in the space - whether paid search, display or video ads - will also results in a higher engagement level.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...