News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Martha's Circle collates niche sites for ad network
Martha Stewart is the latest person to start up an ad network. Not surprisingly, the network comprises mostly of lifestyle and cooking sites, and offers advertisers access to a large, yet niche, audience.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSLO) has joined the likes of ZoomInfo and BuzzMetrics by starting an advertising network.
Called “Martha’s Circle”, the network pulls together websites and blogs with dynamic user-bases and rich content worthy of association with the Martha brand.
Advertisers looking to target content such as kids, food, home and entertaining can do so in a niche and targeted environment, said Wenda Harris Millard, media, MSLO.
"Today's fragmented media landscape makes it challenging to reach and build meaningful connections with target consumers,” said Ruby Gottlieb, senior vice president, managing director, Horizon Interactive, who has used Martha’s Circle for Ace Hardware. Other advertisers include Bank of America and Macy’s.
- Reports: Brands are winning back to school
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...