News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Martha's Circle collates niche sites for ad network
Martha Stewart is the latest person to start up an ad network. Not surprisingly, the network comprises mostly of lifestyle and cooking sites, and offers advertisers access to a large, yet niche, audience.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSLO) has joined the likes of ZoomInfo and BuzzMetrics by starting an advertising network.
Called “Martha’s Circle”, the network pulls together websites and blogs with dynamic user-bases and rich content worthy of association with the Martha brand.
Advertisers looking to target content such as kids, food, home and entertaining can do so in a niche and targeted environment, said Wenda Harris Millard, media, MSLO.
"Today's fragmented media landscape makes it challenging to reach and build meaningful connections with target consumers,” said Ruby Gottlieb, senior vice president, managing director, Horizon Interactive, who has used Martha’s Circle for Ace Hardware. Other advertisers include Bank of America and Macy’s.
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to increase viewability, deflate fraud
- Expert: The most important social metrics for brands
- Smartphones reach new milestone in U.S.
- 400% rise in alcohol advertising not turning U.S. into country of drunks
- Survey uncovers negative attitudes towards wearable tech
- Survey: A little research goes a long way for salespeople
- Mobile Roundup: Payment options, partnerships announced
- Top 5 tips for overworked SMBs
Featured White Papers