News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Martha's Circle collates niche sites for ad network
Martha Stewart is the latest person to start up an ad network. Not surprisingly, the network comprises mostly of lifestyle and cooking sites, and offers advertisers access to a large, yet niche, audience.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSLO) has joined the likes of ZoomInfo and BuzzMetrics by starting an advertising network.
Called “Martha’s Circle”, the network pulls together websites and blogs with dynamic user-bases and rich content worthy of association with the Martha brand.
Advertisers looking to target content such as kids, food, home and entertaining can do so in a niche and targeted environment, said Wenda Harris Millard, media, MSLO.
"Today's fragmented media landscape makes it challenging to reach and build meaningful connections with target consumers,” said Ruby Gottlieb, senior vice president, managing director, Horizon Interactive, who has used Martha’s Circle for Ace Hardware. Other advertisers include Bank of America and Macy’s.
- Study: Mobile video a compliment to TV
- Mobile sites leaving customers hungry
- Survey: Most create videos as keepsakes
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...