News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Martha's Circle collates niche sites for ad network
Martha Stewart is the latest person to start up an ad network. Not surprisingly, the network comprises mostly of lifestyle and cooking sites, and offers advertisers access to a large, yet niche, audience.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSLO) has joined the likes of ZoomInfo and BuzzMetrics by starting an advertising network.
Called “Martha’s Circle”, the network pulls together websites and blogs with dynamic user-bases and rich content worthy of association with the Martha brand.
Advertisers looking to target content such as kids, food, home and entertaining can do so in a niche and targeted environment, said Wenda Harris Millard, media, MSLO.
"Today's fragmented media landscape makes it challenging to reach and build meaningful connections with target consumers,” said Ruby Gottlieb, senior vice president, managing director, Horizon Interactive, who has used Martha’s Circle for Ace Hardware. Other advertisers include Bank of America and Macy’s.
- Ad Roundup: Video, content tools launched
- Binge-viewing is booming but it is a lonely activity
- IAB UK: Not all ad blockers want to block all ads
- Top 4 tips to reduce holiday fraud
- Expert: How telecoms can do better at customer service
- Survey: Students, parents say localization key to buying
- Corporate Visions release powers insights-based data
- Neurological study pits digital ads against physical ads
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...