News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
comScore offers segmentation metrix for UK
comScore has launched a second segmentation tool for marketers. The new tool will focus on U.K. surfers, enabling marketers better targeting capabilities for online campaigns.
A similar tool was launched in the U.S. in July.
Bob Ivins, EVP of International Markets at comScore said, “Consumer segmentation is not new - it is an important part of marketing, and over the years comScore has conducted a great deal of custom segmentation work. With comScore Segment Metrix, marketers can define consumer segments behaviorally and then identify where to find them across the web—making media and promotion plans more targeted, efficient and effective.”
Though the U.K. tool launched this week, already researchers have seen a difference between "heavy" Internet users in the U.K. and "average" Internet users. According to the first report, "heavy" Internet users spend three times as much time (more than 99 hours) on the Web in July as "average" users.
With the ability to see segmented research, marketers will have a better idea of how campaigns perform from launch from close. Campaigns can be segmented so that marketers see if their online properties are getting their share of users, they can learn how to better reach target markets and may better integrate online and offline campaigns.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...