News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
comScore offers segmentation metrix for UK
comScore has launched a second segmentation tool for marketers. The new tool will focus on U.K. surfers, enabling marketers better targeting capabilities for online campaigns.
A similar tool was launched in the U.S. in July.
Bob Ivins, EVP of International Markets at comScore said, “Consumer segmentation is not new - it is an important part of marketing, and over the years comScore has conducted a great deal of custom segmentation work. With comScore Segment Metrix, marketers can define consumer segments behaviorally and then identify where to find them across the web—making media and promotion plans more targeted, efficient and effective.”
Though the U.K. tool launched this week, already researchers have seen a difference between "heavy" Internet users in the U.K. and "average" Internet users. According to the first report, "heavy" Internet users spend three times as much time (more than 99 hours) on the Web in July as "average" users.
With the ability to see segmented research, marketers will have a better idea of how campaigns perform from launch from close. Campaigns can be segmented so that marketers see if their online properties are getting their share of users, they can learn how to better reach target markets and may better integrate online and offline campaigns.
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...