News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Major search engine collaboration benefits advertisers
The last time two major search engines worked together to help advertisers manage their online campaigns was back in 2002. Today’s announcement resets the clock as Microsoft Office Live and Ask.com join forces.
Advertisers who use Microsoft Office Live’s adManager Beta search advertising service now have more options available to them to help market their companies online. The Ask Sponsored Listings (ASL) network, third-largest in the U.S., is to be made available to subscribers to Microsoft’s Office Live small-business hosted service. Microsoft's adManager service already includes access to the MSN network of sites and Live Search to distribute ads.
“The Ask Sponsored Listings advertising network reaches over 59 million monthly unique users,” said James Speer, IAC Advertising Solutions’ general manager of search marketing. “The integration of Ask Sponsored Listings with Microsoft Office Live makes it easy for marketers to extend their pay-per-click ad campaigns to our publisher network.”
Microsoft hopes to demonstrate to online small-business owners that search advertising needn’t be expensive or complicated.
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...