News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
aQuantive profits rise 87%
Online advertising revenue was good to aQuantive in Q1, with profits for the company reportedly raising 87%. Net income rose to $14.6 million while revenue was up to $142.6 million.
"aQuantive started 2007 with strong financial performance, resulting in 42% organic revenue growth," said Brian McAndrews, the company's president and CEO, in a prepared statement. "Our performance in the first quarter builds on the investments and results of 2006. Our focus on innovating, expanding globally and providing differentiated client service to the digital marketing industry is working."
McAndrews went on to say that the forecast for Q2 and, in fact, for the year were looking up, thanks in large part to the announcement of Google's buyout of Doubleclick. According to McAndrews, many online marketers are worried about the possible ramifications of how DoubleClick will now measure parent-company Google's ad results, and will leave DoubleClick because of it. Those concerned marketers, according to McAndrews, will have to turn to aQuantive's Atlas platform to serve their ads.
Looking ahead to the second quarter, the company expects net income to stay around $14 million, with revenue rising to $148 million. For the full year, aQuantive expects to see revenue between $595 million and $615 million and net income between $13 million and $14.5 million.
- Happy birthday, email! Now, what can you do for me?
- Poll: Phone fraud tops $8 billion mark in America
- Webtrends: Top 3 tips to improve online bookings
- Driving website traffic revealed as retailers' biggest challenge
- Revenues from tablet games to triple in next five years
- Marketers must react to changing consumer behavior caused by technology
- Facebook launches Event ads to appear in Newsfeeds
- UK: Online Christmas shopping to exceed £13 billion
Featured White Papers
- Expert Panel: Brand Strategists Answer Top 5 Social Questions
During SXSW Interactive, we gathered a team of five leading brand strategists to answer the five most pressing social questions...
- The Truth About Cloud Security
"Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception?...
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...