News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
aQuantive profits rise 87%
Online advertising revenue was good to aQuantive in Q1, with profits for the company reportedly raising 87%. Net income rose to $14.6 million while revenue was up to $142.6 million.
"aQuantive started 2007 with strong financial performance, resulting in 42% organic revenue growth," said Brian McAndrews, the company's president and CEO, in a prepared statement. "Our performance in the first quarter builds on the investments and results of 2006. Our focus on innovating, expanding globally and providing differentiated client service to the digital marketing industry is working."
McAndrews went on to say that the forecast for Q2 and, in fact, for the year were looking up, thanks in large part to the announcement of Google's buyout of Doubleclick. According to McAndrews, many online marketers are worried about the possible ramifications of how DoubleClick will now measure parent-company Google's ad results, and will leave DoubleClick because of it. Those concerned marketers, according to McAndrews, will have to turn to aQuantive's Atlas platform to serve their ads.
Looking ahead to the second quarter, the company expects net income to stay around $14 million, with revenue rising to $148 million. For the full year, aQuantive expects to see revenue between $595 million and $615 million and net income between $13 million and $14.5 million.
- Retail Internet of Things spend forecast to reach $2.5 billion by 2020
- Vloggers under-utilized by brand marketers targeting Millennials
- Report: Mobile web use doubles
- Ad Roundup: Tools to improve experience
- Study finds customer service key for BTS success
- IAB/UKOM cuts through confusion with 'definitive' data on time Brits spend online
- Google pauses Flash and signals new ad age of HTML5
- Studies ID how Millennials are connecting
Featured White Papers
- Why Marketing Should Be Personal
Read our report, Why Marketing Should be Personal, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to learn why 700 marketers ranked personalization...
- Digital Trends 2015
Download the 2015 Digital Trends report, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to see the trends and tools you need to...