News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
aQuantive profits rise 87%
Online advertising revenue was good to aQuantive in Q1, with profits for the company reportedly raising 87%. Net income rose to $14.6 million while revenue was up to $142.6 million.
"aQuantive started 2007 with strong financial performance, resulting in 42% organic revenue growth," said Brian McAndrews, the company's president and CEO, in a prepared statement. "Our performance in the first quarter builds on the investments and results of 2006. Our focus on innovating, expanding globally and providing differentiated client service to the digital marketing industry is working."
McAndrews went on to say that the forecast for Q2 and, in fact, for the year were looking up, thanks in large part to the announcement of Google's buyout of Doubleclick. According to McAndrews, many online marketers are worried about the possible ramifications of how DoubleClick will now measure parent-company Google's ad results, and will leave DoubleClick because of it. Those concerned marketers, according to McAndrews, will have to turn to aQuantive's Atlas platform to serve their ads.
Looking ahead to the second quarter, the company expects net income to stay around $14 million, with revenue rising to $148 million. For the full year, aQuantive expects to see revenue between $595 million and $615 million and net income between $13 million and $14.5 million.
- Expert: Where retailers should focus this holiday season
- Top 3 tips to create stronger video content
- Forecast: Holidays could be a boon to retailers
- 'Password fatigue' drives social login use
- Millennial-led SMBs defining new world order for marketing
- Online payment fraud costing U.S. merchants billions
- Online ad viewability in UK remains below 50%
- Mobile banking logins outpacing desktop
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....