News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Advertisers can use new website for online ad production
A new website gives advertisers the chance to brief online video ad developers for considerably less than the cost of a production agency.
It’s a win-win situation for advertisers on Zooppa, a new website launched this week. It is essentially a platform for paid, user generated video, with a twist.
Businesses are encouraged to supply advertising briefs, including specifics such as target audience, product details, core message and brand guidelines. Users create video ads which are then entered in to a contest where they are reviewed and voted on by other Zooppa users. At the time of writing details of the value of the prizes are not known.
"Zooppa.com's purpose is to create a community of professional and amateur creatives and videomakers that compete in creating the best and the most viral video commercials ever,” said Zooppa’s Allison Green.
Offering users money for video content isn’t a unique concept. Revver, YouTube and Brickfish have all offered cash for content but it’s not their core activity.
So, if your online video production budget isn’t stretching as far as you’d like, perhaps you’ll find a more affordable alternative on the web.
- Trends to watch for back-to-school
- Expert shares integration tips for cloud
- How machine learning can impact subscription service offerings
- Expert: How to know if the cloud is right for your business
- Ad Roundup: Targeting, Payments and Data
- Studies highlight importance of location, relevance
- SMBs: New labor laws could impact revenue lines
- Ad Roundup: Mobile, video and ecommerce
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Principles of Engagement Marketing
In this ebook, we define each of those five principles, and show you what an engagement marketing strategy truly looks...