News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Top trends for 2007
Everyone had better get comfortable with digital media. That is according to a new trends list from Interpublic Emerging Media Lab. The list indicates that digital innovations are the key for success in business and life in the coming year.
According to the report, for consumers, the physical and digital worlds will collide this year. Consumers will begin building digital homes and allowing social software to drive communications. Marketers will be in on the digital trend, too, as they embrace new digital media networks. Immersive content is also expected to boom this year.
Greg Johnson, executive director of Interpublic's Emerging Media Lab said (in a prepared statement), "These predictions aggregate all those inputs and overlay our perspective. Our hope is that these five trends can help marketers decide on more strategic courses of action as they move forward with their communications programs."
Johnson announced the trends during a video conference that can be viewed at Interpublic following this link. The Emerging Media Lab is located in Los Angeles and allows visitors to sit in a digital living room to brainstorm ideas. Here, entertainment scenarios are tested, visitors drink espresso in a "smart" kitchen and can even check email on the refrigerator. A high-tech conference room is also included in the set up.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...