News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WhitePages.com Search Results Get Personal
While searching for a person’s contact details is possible from most search engines, a new people search on WhitePages.com will return far more targeted and relevant results.
Drawing on public records databases, ZoomInfo and Microsoft’s Live Search index, WhitePages.com "people search" will return people-based or location-based results. ZoomInfo contains data on businesses and professionals.
Those listed will have the opportunity to keep their email addresses private, and those searching will not see any email address information until the person they contact replies to their email message.
“WhitePages.com has always been the trusted online source for searching, locating and contacting people,” said Max Bardon, president and CEO of WhitePages.com. “Our mission is to extend the value we provide to the millions of consumers we serve on a monthly basis, and the addition of email addresses and on-target Web content into our search results is the first of many steps we will take in the support of it.”
The upgrade to WhitePages.com is the first of several planned for 2007. The Kelsey Group estimate the $2 billion online people search market is growing at an annual rate of 25 percent, hardly surprising considering the rise in social networking and cross-platform communication.
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
- How mobile will change in 2015
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to deepen brands' reach
- Survey IDs SEO platforms most brand friendly
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...