News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WhitePages.com Search Results Get Personal
While searching for a person’s contact details is possible from most search engines, a new people search on WhitePages.com will return far more targeted and relevant results.
Drawing on public records databases, ZoomInfo and Microsoft’s Live Search index, WhitePages.com "people search" will return people-based or location-based results. ZoomInfo contains data on businesses and professionals.
Those listed will have the opportunity to keep their email addresses private, and those searching will not see any email address information until the person they contact replies to their email message.
“WhitePages.com has always been the trusted online source for searching, locating and contacting people,” said Max Bardon, president and CEO of WhitePages.com. “Our mission is to extend the value we provide to the millions of consumers we serve on a monthly basis, and the addition of email addresses and on-target Web content into our search results is the first of many steps we will take in the support of it.”
The upgrade to WhitePages.com is the first of several planned for 2007. The Kelsey Group estimate the $2 billion online people search market is growing at an annual rate of 25 percent, hardly surprising considering the rise in social networking and cross-platform communication.
- Forrester: Mobile social users more engaged, share more
- Top 3 tips for SMBs using webinars
- Air passengers demand constant connectivity and fast in-flight Wi-Fi
- Power Users + Loyal Users = App Stickiness
- Shareaholic: Quarter of website traffic driven by Facebook
- B2B firms struggling with content marketing
- Brands piggy-backing on major events not guaranteed success
- Expert: Why SMBs are pushing farther into digital
Featured White Papers
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...