News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
More affiliate marketing managers see higher conversion rates in 2006.
The 2007 AffStat Affiliate Marketing Benchmark report surveyed nearly two hundred affiliate marketing managers on their overall statistics, as well as a number of issues about their affiliate marketing channels.
The results show that while the numbers of affiliates are dropping, high conversion rates are increasing.
Perhaps an indication of the quality of affiliates or even the increased presence of affiliate advertising on blogs, the number of affiliate marketing managers seeing conversion rates above 5 percent has risen 6 percent to 15 percent during 2006. The average conversion rate was around 1.6 – 2 percent.
The increase does not appear to be due to a rise in affiliates. Affiliate marketing managers are maintaining smaller numbers of affiliates than before with a 5 percent drop in those with 10,000 or more. Those with smaller numbers of affiliates were the only groupings to rise, with a 13 percent rise in those operating with 500 or less.
The report, which includes 33 links to affiliate marketing message boards, blogs, and newsletters, can be obtained via AffStat’s website. http://www.affstat.com/
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...