News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
EmailFilm Offers Video Technology For Emails
A firm that itself is not active in email marketing may have created breakthrough technology for this market segment by creating light, user friendly, video email programming. It has applied for a patent on its technology that converts standard video and film formats into HTML-compatible video.
The firm, EmailFilm Technologies, says that the visual performance of film emails made on its software is high quality, but that they are most of all more user friendly than most products.
The company believes it has a leading edge over other video email products because its videos are HTML- compatible. Because of this compatibility, the video loads instantaneously and runs automatically when the email is opened, rather than having the user click on a textlink first.
"Since EmailFilm's technology is 100% HTML-compatible a higher level of deliverability is guaranteed, unlike Flash technology links. Email marketers that require small file sizes are not affected with any delivery problems or slowdowns because EmailFilm videos originate from an outside source." The company claims that prior to its invention, static images, combined with email-marketing templates were the only way to visually impact recipients without going to another link. "This lack of initial visual impact contributes to the problem of low click-through rates. Videos could not be included because of their very large file size. EmailFilm's technology has solved this longstanding problem," the firm asserts in a press release announcing the launch.
EmailFilm Technologies caters to interactive media agencies, full-service advertising agencies, email-marketing firms and corporate marketing departments.
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...