News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
EmailFilm Offers Video Technology For Emails
A firm that itself is not active in email marketing may have created breakthrough technology for this market segment by creating light, user friendly, video email programming. It has applied for a patent on its technology that converts standard video and film formats into HTML-compatible video.
The firm, EmailFilm Technologies, says that the visual performance of film emails made on its software is high quality, but that they are most of all more user friendly than most products.
The company believes it has a leading edge over other video email products because its videos are HTML- compatible. Because of this compatibility, the video loads instantaneously and runs automatically when the email is opened, rather than having the user click on a textlink first.
"Since EmailFilm's technology is 100% HTML-compatible a higher level of deliverability is guaranteed, unlike Flash technology links. Email marketers that require small file sizes are not affected with any delivery problems or slowdowns because EmailFilm videos originate from an outside source." The company claims that prior to its invention, static images, combined with email-marketing templates were the only way to visually impact recipients without going to another link. "This lack of initial visual impact contributes to the problem of low click-through rates. Videos could not be included because of their very large file size. EmailFilm's technology has solved this longstanding problem," the firm asserts in a press release announcing the launch.
EmailFilm Technologies caters to interactive media agencies, full-service advertising agencies, email-marketing firms and corporate marketing departments.
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...